Cruise Travel Administrator
Due to success and expansion, our client, a specialist travel company who have been established for many years are now seeking a Cruise Travel Administrator to join their friendly and busy team due to remarkable growth. This exciting role is ideal for an administrator, customer service consultant or operations executive with experience the cruise travel industry seeking a rewarding career within a dynamic and fun travel company. We would consider retail travel consultants seeking a back office administration potion.
This forward thinking travel company offer a wide range of holiday types and cruises across the globe and offer career progression and generous benefits.
- Dealing with pre and post travel documentation
- Sending out confirmation invoices to clients
- Taking calls regarding the invoices.
- Printing, collating and posting documentation to any new and/or existing bookings.
- Checking booking confirmations and cruise bookings
- General administration
To be the cut above the rest…
- To be considered for this role you must have experience in administration, customer service, operations and/or sales support within the cruise travel industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about cruise
- Lucrative salary
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Ongoing training
- Sociable working hours
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Cruise Travel Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly