Tailormade Travel consultant
Tailormade Travel consultant required for Chester location OTE up to £40k!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tailormade Travel consultant who is looking to join a Tailormade travel specialist tour operator in the Chester area. You will be offered the base salary up to £21,000 DOE as well as a very generous uncapped commission structure with an OTE of up to £30-£40k !
Tailormade Travel Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Proactively match customer requests to extensive range of products;
- Maximise sales opportunities through outstanding product knowledge and highest-class service;
- Consistently achieve individual sales targets;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Ensure that you have the most up to date product knowledge;
Tailormade Travel Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Experience in selling long haul tailormade holidays, as well as additional travel-related products is essential.
- Knowledge of South East Asia or Middle East would be desirable but not essential.
- Extensive experience in sourcing and booking long haul tailor made holidays either face-to-face or in a contact centre environment;
- Highly motivated individual with good destination knowledge and passion for travel;
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Galileo would be beneficial but not essential
Homeworking maybe considered for the right candidate...
Shifts are between 09:00- 21:30 and involve 3 long week day days plus 1 shorter weekend day each week.
Interested ? Then please call Sam on 0161 238 4495 quoting ref:SR52171 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk