5 days left
- Contract Type
Ticketing Consultant. An exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Ticketing Consultant to join a rapidly expanding tour operator has now become available. Due to continued growth and established for more than 30 years, our hugely successful client is now looking for a passionate and dynamic Ticketing Consultant to join their busy operations team. This Ticketing role offers a great opportunity for a Ticketing Consultant looking to take that next step in their career with a well-recognised tour operator.
This Ticketing Role:
- This role is for a ticketer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with a successful, progressive and forward-thinking travel organisation
- Ticketing role will be Issue CAT35/25 fares, deal with re-issues, refunds, manage fares & airline contracts and distribution of CAT35/25 fares to sales consultants
- Calculate costs for Flight upgrades, date changes, routings etc.
- Contact airlines to deal with lost ticket enquiries, schedule changes, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTAs
- Be involved in assisting sales teams with fare itineraries and developing consultants’ knowledge on airfares
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Ticketing Consultant from a Tour Operator, Business Travel, Airline or Travel industry background with experience in issuing nett/CAT35 fares with International carriers
- Experience of working in a busy, pro-active and challenging ticketing environment
- Confident in personality, delivering results and is able to meet tight lastminute deadlines
Salary and Benefits include:
- £23,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
- 28 days paid holiday, increasing to up 33 days for long service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Free lunch
- Holiday Concessions, Fam Trips, Incentives and Team Nights Out.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Ticketing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly