Luxury Caribbean & Indian Ocean Travel Consultant
Our client is a well-established, award winning and high-end luxury tour operator that offers its discerning clientele bespoke tailormade itineraries and tours throughout the Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Middle East & Europe. Due to success and expansion, this elite travel organisation are now seeking an experienced Luxury Travel Consultant who is passionate about the Caribbean & Indian Ocean to join their friendly and busy team.
This role is ideal for a bespoke travel professional with experience in arranging trips to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean, seeking career progression, a generous salary, sociable working hours and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Selling & creating luxury handcrafted itineraries throughout the exotic Indian Ocean, Caribbean. Middle East & Europe.
- Using your product knowledge to delight the customer whist offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Negotiating deals with hotels on an ad-hoc basis over and above contracted rates and tactical offers in order to secure bookings.
- Booking a wide range of holiday types and travel services including honeymoons, villas, spa holidays, family vacations, health & fitness, weddings, all inclusive, luxury tailormade, single holidays and tours.
- Assist with promotional mailings and represent the company at travel trade & direct consumer events.
- Escort agents’ educational visits and to assist in planning these trips.
- Keep abreast of industry and product developments in particular for the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East and Europe.
- Must have luxury travel sales experience within a UK based luxury tour operator or travel agency.
- Good knowledge of the Caribbean, Indian Ocean and/or Middle East is essential
- Working knowledge of an Airline CRS / GDS
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Articulate, well organised and present the product to the highest of standards
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Lucrative commission
- Rewarding salary
- FAM Trips
- State of the art offices
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for tour hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Caribbean & Indian Ocean Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly