Ticketing Consultant. An exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Ticketing Consultant to join a rapidly expanding tour operator has now become available. Due to continued growth and established for more than 30 years, our hugely successful client is now looking for a passionate and dynamic Ticketing Consultant to join their busy operations team. This Ticketing role offers a great opportunity for a Ticketing Consultant looking to take that next step in their career with a well-recognised tour operator.
This Ticketing Role:
- This role is for a ticketer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with a successful, progressive and forward-thinking travel organisation
- Ticketing role will be Issue CAT35/25 fares, deal with re-issues, refunds, manage fares & airline contracts and distribution of CAT35/25 fares to sales consultants
- Calculate costs for Flight upgrades, date changes, routings etc.
- Contact airlines to deal with lost ticket enquiries, schedule changes, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTAs
- Be involved in assisting sales teams with fare itineraries and developing consultants’ knowledge on airfares
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Ticketing Consultant from a Tour Operator, Business Travel, Airline or Travel industry background with experience in issuing nett/CAT35 fares with International carriers
- Experience of working in a busy, pro-active and challenging ticketing environment
- Confident in personality, delivering results and is able to meet tight lastminute deadlines
Salary and Benefits include:
- £23,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
- 28 days paid holiday, increasing to up 33 days for long service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Free lunch
- Holiday Concessions, Fam Trips, Incentives and Team Nights Out.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.