Would you like to work with some of the most luxurious all-inclusive hotel brands in the Caribbean & Mexico?
Cara Hotel Sales & Marketing is a leading resort representation company based in Croydon, south London. We are looking for a Commercial Executive to contribute to our client AMResorts’ commercial strategy with the aim of increasing revenue and growing market share. This will be achieved through sound analytical insight, excellent attention to detail, on-going market and competitor analysis, inventory management and the development of strong relationships – both internally as well as with the AMResorts sales teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working in the travel industry who would like to expand their skill set and gain experience in the UK & European outbound markets.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and issuing hotel contracts and special offers to tour operator partners across the UK & Europe
- Analysing competitor pricing and proposing necessary action plans
- Optimising access to room inventory and negotiating tour operator allocation top-ups
- On-going market research and knowledge building within the travel industry and your region of responsibility in order to be aware of changing trends and to highlight opportunities/threats that these may present.
- At least two business trips per year to the Caribbean/Mexico in order to develop face-to-face client relationships and ensure ongoing product knowledge within the destinations
- Loves numbers! Is analytically minded with strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to adapt and work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- At least 1 years’ relevant travel industry experience
We are offering a competitive salary (based on experience) plus performance related bonus
Applications to include CV & Covering Letter by clicking "Apply Now"