Business Travel Consultant - Part Time
Business Travel Consultant - Part Time. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant who is seeking a part-time role and looking to make a mark with a highly established TMC. Working within a personalised team of professional Business Travel Consultants, your main duty will be to deliver the highest standard of customer service whilst managing your corporate client accounts.
Business Travel Consultant Role:
- Offer the highest standard of service to your corporate clients being the one point of contact, you will create First and Business Class itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights, booking accommodation etc.
- Work on a variety of key corporate client accounts, managing all travel requests from the start of the process right through to the finish
- Possess strong organisational qualities; a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients, with accuracy and attention to detail being a must
- Account management skills and a good telephone manner are highly essential
- Will be a key part of a busy, successful Corporate travel team working on new and existing accounts, adding to the success of this business
- Assist with the response to emergency situations caused by airlines, suppliers or unexpected global events to ensure the best results for your VIP clients
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- 2 years Business Travel experience with proven ability to build worldwide travel itineraries using nett/CAT35 fares, fares knowledge and effective relationships with important and senior level clients
- Excellent time management and delivery focus, with a proven track record of devising and implementing common sense and pragmatic solutions and achieved outstanding results
- Effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction
- Passion for delivering customer service excellence with outstanding people and communication skills
- Highly motivated, confident and an enthusiastic individual, who is pro-active and has exceptional interpersonal skills and thrives when providing high level of customer service to your clients
This part-time role offer a 3 day week, working 9am – 5.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The basic salary of up to £21k pro rata, plus bonuses and excellent benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.