Graphic Designer / Artworker
Graphic Designer / Artworker required for expanding travel company based in Central London. The client is seeking an experienced graphic designer that has previous exposure to both digital and print media. The successful candidate will become a key member of the central marketing team and will be provided with a package of £27,000 - £30,000 + company benefits.
Graphic Designer / Artworker tasks:
- Manage production of regular publications, these will be B2B. Including an editorial, business partner adverts and advertorial content
- Collectively with senior management input you will develop visual communications tools and marketing materials to enhance the company's future growth plans, targeting both members and Business partners.
- Aiding the team in creating inventive methods of visual storytelling and reinventing current designs, both print and digital
- Assisting the team when needed with all areas of the website (design, production and maintenance)
- Consistently updating briefing processes, with future productivity always in mind
- Becoming involved with other design focused projects in the marketing department. Including the production of videos and creating sharable image libraries when required
- Maintaining excellent relationships with internal clients, members, and business partners. This enabling the company to meet all deadlines.
- Have a keen interest in travel and ideally be experienced in the travel sector
- Creation of digital and print media, eg. flyers, infographics and social media banners
Graphic Designer / Artworker skills:
- Strong ability operating InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is necessary
- A portfolio of print and digital work showing creative ability
- Experience in video editing in previous roles in preferred but not essential (After Effects and Premier Pro ideally)
- Strong academic background
- Have a friendly, positive attitude and a team player
- Interest and awareness in the key principles of marketing, especially within travel sector
- You will have strong organisational skills and time management, the role will cover weekly tasks and regular long term projects
- Strong understanding of the entire print production process
If this graphic designer role is of interest to you then please get in touch with Alex on 0207 397 1274 quoting 52328, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk