Travel Specialist - Unique Travel Company!
Travel Specialist - Worthing up to £25,000 - Uinque Travel Company
This prestigious, upmarket sports travel company are looking for a Travel Specialist to join their friendly team . As a Travel Specialist you will be providing outstanding customer service whilst liaising with clients to provide flight and travel information. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well established company in West Sussex booking travel logistics within the sports travel industry.
Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Liaise with clients to provide flight costs and information
- Make reservations using Sabre ensuring all information is accurate and that special requests have been actioned.
- Apply appropriate fares and issue tickets and documents with the specified time frame including re-issuing and refunding where appropriate.
- Ensure concise and accurate pricing using fare sheets.
Travel Specialist - Skills & ExperienceRequired:
- Proven experience in the travel industry booking a variety of fares.
- Experience of a GDS, ideally Sabre.
- Outstanding organisational and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of ticketing would be advantageous although not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for the role of Travel Specialist please apply online or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk