Implementation Consultant - Travel Software
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced travel implementation consultant with knowledge of “Travel Studio” software system to join an established luxury Tour Operator.
As the Implementation Consultant core responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the rollout of new functionality and releases
• Assessing the need for training. Researching, planning and preparing training manuals and courses.
• Assisting in supporting sites with their use of Travel Studio
• Developing and delivering programmes to new employees
• Delivering training to groups, individuals or remotely.
• Understanding business requirements to recommend configurations
• Helping with execution and design of test scenarios and test scripts
• Assisting in producing user manuals
The successful candidate will be a travel professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a tour operator or online travel company and have experience working with Travel Studio.
This role may suit an Operations or Product Manager who has a proven background working with tour operations software who has an interest in travel technology, someone who can be flexible to travel internationally and has experience working with MS-office suite, in particular MS-project, Visio and Excel.
You must be comfortable facilitating group training activities, be passionate about imparting knowledge and be a self-starter!
Please note: Travel Studio knowledge is essential for this role.
Please send your CV to email@example.com