Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultants wanted!
Up to £22,000 depending on experience
One of the leading Corporate Travel Management Companies in the UK are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their client focused team in the Birmingham area.
Corporate Travel experience is preferred however this is an excellent opportunity to establish a career in Business Travel if you have a proven background of customer service and arranging travel for clients as you will be tasked with making car hire, rail and hotel reservations as well as low cost airline bookings and to fulfil any other travel related client requests. This opportunity would be ideal for someone who is looking to move from Leisure Travel, perhaps currently working as a retail travel consultant, travel agent or travel advisor OR having Hotel reservations background too.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Working knowledge of a GDS including Galileo/Amadeus/Sabre is preferred but not essential
- Experience arranging travel including accommodation, car hire, low cost flights, rail and transfers -essential
- Excellent telephone manner and written/verbal communications skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Good computer skills (MS Office and databases)
- Good geographical knowledge
- Able to work on own initiative as well as organise and prioritise effectively
The successful Corporate Travel consultant will be responsible for:
- Relationship management in supporting key relationships with internal customers to understand requirements as well as external suppliers
- Complete arrangement of travel requirements including flights, hotels, rail, car hire and transfers
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Maintain administration standards and data records accurately and effectively
Please Note: Working hours are predominantly Monday to Friday 8am -6pm however depending on business needs these shifts are subject to change and might include some early/lates as well as weekends. Some shifts may be available to work from home.
To apply for this excellent Business Travel Consultant opportunity and join this leading Travel Management Company please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk