Contact Centre Agent
The Contact Centre Agent is a multi-media channel agent responsible for the effective handling of all individual clients’ requests coming by telephone, email and chat; as well as selling MSC Cruises products and services contributing to business objectives set by Head Office.
- Handles all telephone calls in line with the Service Standards and Procedures;
- Uses the reservation systems to process telephone sales for individual clients;
- Promotes MSC Cruises products and services to generate revenue;
- Assists clients with specialist support and after-sales service, such as reservations changes, purchase of additional services, and special requests;
- Provides relevant information to clients to enhance customer service and loyalty;
- Responds to client emails and chats in line with the appropriate service level agreements (SLAs);
- Assists clients with their online booking and other web queries;
- Reports customer feedback on web functionalities and content;
- Assists with in-house support and training of new staff, when required;
- Participates in specific operational projects, as required.
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Educated to ‘GSCE’ level standard or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- A track record in the travel industry either in retail or tour operations/airline reservations;
- Experience in CRS;
- Good geographical knowledge particularly areas featured in MSC Cruises product;
- Organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure;
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges;
- Flexibility to attend suppliers training events and/or educational;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Information about visa requirements if any
Right to work in the UK
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"