Ski Sales Specialist
A Luxury Travel Agency & Luxury Travel Company who are leaders in tailor made luxury holidays have a fantastic opportunity for a Ski Sales Specialist in the Oxfordshire area.
The well-established company are looking for a Ski Sales Specialist. The role consists of:
Job Purpose: To act as a sales specialist, which involves designing and selling ski holidays to a discerning client base. The role is results driven and requires high levels of personal drive and motivation. You will nurture and develop client relationships to build repeat business and referrals. Maintain and develop excellent relationships with suppliers.
• Working as your client’s ski travel specialist, you will look after them from the moment they make their initial holiday enquiry, listening to their requirements, presenting suitable options, taking them through the sales process and ultimately securing the booking.
• You will achieve personal and team targets related to gross profit, booking numbers, and conversion rates.
• You will also be responsible for following up the clients stay once they return from their holiday to secure repeat bookings and referrals, and to address any issues and pass on this feedback to the team, and the relevant chalets/hotels/suppliers.
• Building strong relationships with our chalet/hotel partners in resort to ensure we get the best options for the client and the maximise gross profit for the Company.
• Responsible for obtaining correct invoices from the chalet/hotel partner, generating the relevant booking paperwork for your client and securing swift payment at the time of booking.
• Liaising with the accounts team to make sure payment is received on time.
• To be pro-active in contacting previous clients and encouraging repeat business for the following seasons.
• To ensure clients are fully aware of our sister brand, who are able to assist with any non-ski holiday requirements. Cross brand sales are key to the success of the business.
• You will be required to attend face to face meetings with suppliers & relevant related events (which may be outside of standard office hours).
• You will need to develop expert knowledge of our chalet/hotel portfolio so that you can sell the best options to our clients.
• To attend and be involved in the organisation of summer and winter FAM trips, to help you further understand the individual properties and resorts.
• You will also be responsible for the joint general upkeep of the company website portfolio, ensuring all properties are up to date and accurate, and adding new properties where necessary.
Personal characteristics and experience required:
• Previous experience in a sales role or be able to demonstrate the necessary characteristics of a successful sales person.
• Knowledge of the ski industry and the destinations we sell, or at least a keen skier.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• The ability to build lasting relationships with clients and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner.
• You are results orientated with a desire to succeed.
• Organisational skills and attention to detail.
• You must work well in a close-knit team environment.
• You will ideally be qualified to degree level or equivalent (preferred, not essential).
Competitive salary and bonus.
Apply for Ski Sales Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly