Travel Operations Coordinator
Are you an experienced Travel Operations Coordinator looking for an exciting and varied new role within travel? Do you have experience in tour operations? Are you a fantastic communicator with a genuine flair for travel? If yes then this is the role for you! Our client is a leading inbound tour operator looking to recruit a well organised, highly motivated Operations Coordinator for their offices based in South Leicestershire. This is a busy and varied role so excellent time management and communication skills are essential.
- to deal with all aspects of the day to day running of operations
- to plan and negotiate with suppliers
- to liaise with and sell to clients overseas
- to contract new suppliers and rates
- to use the in-house booking system
- to communicate with suppliers abroad
- to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- to prioritise tasks and have excellent time management
The ideal candidate will have experience within tour operations or a related field, preferably inbound travel and understand how operations works. Our client is looking for a suitable candidate with a flair for travel, excellent communication skills and any language skills - especially Polish, Czech, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Tagalog or Bahasa - would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary plus profit-share and bonuses.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV or if you have any questions, please contact Laura on 0121 450 9776 or email email@example.com