Hotels Negotiator - French speaking - West London
My Client is a global Travel Wholesaler, head-quartered in London. Due to continued growth of sales, we are now seeking a Hotel Negotiator with French language skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is proactive and has the ability to work under pressure within a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment. Working experience within the Travel and Tourism industry is desirable as well as the ability to negotiate and influence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving hotel requests on from our sales departments
- Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make a reservation
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations
- Dealing with inbound telephone, fax and email enquirers and liaising with Sales, Operations and Accounts departments
- Focusing in maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers
- Researching suppliers including the utilization of non-contracted suppliers wherever appropriat
Relevant candidates will have:
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- French language skills
- Good team player
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems - especially at the last minute
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- A ‘can-do’ approach
In return is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career within a growing organisation with offices around the world. Having just moved to brand new offices in west London, this is a chance to take the next step in your career.
A salary of £20-25,000 per annum is on offer for the right candidate and training is available for candidates who have the attitude to succeed within this environment.