3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a highly successful corporate and leisure travel company and due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy and friendly team.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with finance and or accounts experience seeking career development and something a little different.
- Making supplier (tour operator/cruise line) payments.
- Process travel agent client money bank reconciliations (Sage & Excel).
- Conduct general back-office administration duties.
- Daily liaison with Travel Agents and Suppliers.
- Ensure that all agents and direct bookings are paid on time.
- Effectively dealing with all payment queries from retail agents and direct passengers by telephone and in writing (email /letter).
- Responsible for processing daily bank statements.
- Assisting with general ad hoc accounts work within the Department, when credit control is up to date.
- Experience within accounts within the travel industry is essential
- Experience working with Sage & Dolphin systems
- Processing bank reconciliations.
- Making purchase ledger and supplier payments.
- Using MS Excel (intermediate level: e.g. knowledge of formulas).
- Able to build healthy relationships with clients / or working in a client facing role.
- Working in the travel industry in finance and or administration.
- Various duties
- Career growth & development
- Travel perks
- The whole team works really close together so you’re not left on your own, but rather have the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off each other and learn from each other.
- A career with a dynamic and forward thinking travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly