Senior Luxury Leisure Travel Consultant
Due to remarkable growth in our clients team we are now seeking an experienced Senior Luxury Leisure Travel Consultant. This successful travel company offer an array of destinations to travellers including Europe, Middle East, USA, Caribbean, USA, South America, Africa, Asia, Indian Sub-Continent, Indian Ocean, Australia, plus many more.
This exciting travel opportunity is ideal for an experienced Travel Consultant from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career progression and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc for new client booking purposes, working within the team.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Provide ticketing services to internal clients in person, by email or telephone
- Organise travels from beginning to end, booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Service client travel requests ensuring best value for client and offering expert advice in all aspects of leisure and business travel needs.
- Proven working experience as a leisure travel consultant from a tour operator or travel agency
- Excellent knowledge of GDS systems such as Worldspan, Galileo or Sabre
- Fares & ticketing knowledge (published and net fares)
- ITX fares, reissues and ticketing experience is ideal
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Excellent all-round travel products knowledge
- A Good sense of luxury hotel products and up market travel
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills
- Generous salary
- Sociable working hours Monday to Friday
- Generous holiday package
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Plus many more perks
Apply for Senior Luxury Leisure Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly