This job has now expired
- Taking Calls and e-mails from corporate clients
- Working on a mix of accounts according to their individual service level agreements
- Booking a wide range of travel requirements according to the clients needs including flights, hotels, car hire, visas, passports and more
- Utilising CRS and in house systems
- Dealing with all aspects of business travel on behalf of blue chip corporate clients
- Working as part of a friendly team and be dealing with travellers at all levels including VIP/Executive.
The suitable candidate will ideally have extensive business travel reservations experience having worked within a similar role. The successful candidate will have knowledge of using a CRS/GDS system such as Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus, cross training will be made available. You should have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to think outside the box. This is a varied and busy role with no two days the same! You must ideally come from a travel background and be motivated and challenged by a fresh and exciting role.
In return you will get an extremely competitive salary in the range of £17-20K depending on experience and excellent benefits package combined with a great working environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role in Staffordshire please contact Lauren at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 222 2624 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can click 'Apply Now'