Junior Business Travel Consultant
START YOUR CAREER IN BUSINESS TRAVEL WITH A FORWARD THINKING COMPANY IN A GREAT LOCATION!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to step in to Business Travel and learn everything there is to know about the industry! Working for a reputable and growing business travel company, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business from the very beginning. Ideal for someone with good European flights/hotel knowledge looking to progress from being a leisure consultant in to a business travel consultant.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service experience, be able to work on own initiative as well as in a small team, be able to work well under pressure and communicate with people of all levels.
As a junior business travel consultant starting out you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- * Answering calls and dealing with queries
- * MakingUKand European hotel, rail and flight reservations on a CRS for corporate clients
- * Supporting the other business travel consultants
- * Helping with any problems your client may have and provide the appropriate customer service throughout the entire process
Junior Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- * Generous holiday allowance
- * Training in to Business Travel- rare opportunity to do this!
- * Travel discounts
- * Company benefits
In order to apply for this junior business travel consultant role, please make sure you have the following:
- Good GDS experience on either Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus
- Good UK/European flight booking experience in a leisure or airline background
- Excellent organisational skills and the desire to progress in to business travel!
These roles don’t come up often so APPLY NOW to be in with a chance of securing an interview!
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.jobintravel.com