Travel Agent Responsibilities * Booking worldwide travel over the phone, dealing with travel consultants and the general public
* Providing advise on locations, prices, availability etc
* Making amendments to bookings
* General administration within the team
* Providing an exceptional level of customer service
Travel Agent Skills Required * Travel industry reservations experience is not essential, being sales focussed and money hungry is.
* Clear and professional telephone manner
* Target driven * Customer service skills Additional Information
* This is an ongoing temporary to perm role * You will be paid an hourly rate of £9 per hour * Hours will be a 5 day working week, Monday to Saturday (shifts run from 09.00 to 17.30/ 09.30 to 18.00/ 10.30 to 19.00) * This role could turn permanent for the right consultant * You must be sales focussed because this role is all about driving sales from travel reservations All C&M Working Temps receive Free membership to Touchdown, the dedicated Travel Industry Travel Club and are rewarded with our Temps Loyalty Scheme, providing you with various experience days and luxury treats! If you have the required skills and want to apply for this role then please email your CV to email@example.com or phone Sean on 020 7397 1274.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk