This job has now expired
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Taking enquiries over the phone and also via e-mail regarding business travel arrangements
- Working on multiple accounts of small to medium enterprises, this is a varied role
- Booking a wide variety of business travel requirements including flights, hotel, car hire, rail, transfers etc
- Utilising CRS Amadeus to make reservations
- Offering excellent customer service, building a rapport with the clients
- Executing duties according to the service level agreements for each client
- Working Monday to Friday, office hours
My client is keen to recruit a Amadeus trained business travel consultant, with good customer service skills and experience in a variety of reservations from long-haul multi sector, to budget airlines and rail. Other GDS system knowledge will be considered.
This is great time to join my client! They have an excellent reputation; offering a basic salary of £18k with a fantastic OTE plus benefits!
Please follow the link to apply or alternatively for more information please call Lauren at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 222 2624 or email email@example.com