Galileo Business Travel Consultant
A vibrant, independent business travel client require a hard working and experienced consultant to work on some of the most demanding and high profile accounts in the music, entertainment, sporting and corporate industry.
EXTREMELY GOOD SALARY for the right person and all the perks of working in this exciting music/travel industry!
Working on a mixture of high profile clients you will have the opportunity to work in this very niche sector of the industry and be challenged at the same time. You'll need to use your strong sense of professionalism as you'll be handling clients who are used to the utmost discretion.
As a Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Dealing with bookings from start to finish including invoicing, changes, ticketing
* Arranging all international travel for high profile bands, productions and sporting clients
*Building relationships with clients and suppliers to ensure excellent service at all times
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous holiday allowance and flexibility
* Friendly but busy environment within a small team
* Be part of a growing company
* Discounted holidays & flights
To apply for this fabulous opportunity you need to have the following:
* Have excellent fares knowledge
* Confidence to deal with VIP accounts in a professional manner.
* Proficiency on Galileo - to include strong skills in re-issuing and ticketing
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
If you want to work in an ever changing environment, become involved in the fascinating world of travel within this exciting industry and can handle demanding accounts then send your CV asap for more information.