TRAVEL AGENT - This award winning long haul tour operator who are now opening shops across the South are looking for Full Time Travel Consultants / Travel Agent / Travel Advisors / Travel Consultants / Reservations Agents to work in their Colney Hatch store. On top of a competitive salary plus generous commission you will be rewarded with some of the best benefits in the industry including 7 free standby Long haul flights!
Travel Agent Features:
- This is a great central location
- Small vibrant team
- Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades etc.
- Working to sales targets
Travel Agent skills required:
- Good Long haul knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous successful candidates have been Travel Agents, Holiday reps, Reservations, Sales background
- Previous experience within the the Travel Industry is an advantage
- Previous experience of working to sales targets are essential
Additional Information -
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader. This is a uniformed role
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 0207 397 1275 and quote HR29863
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk