This job has now expired
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will be combining the best of both sides of the travel industry, working in a commission led, travel sales environment, whilst working in a business travel role, dealing with a unique range of corporate accounts. This is a once in a life time opportunity to progress your career with one of the most exciting names in business travel, and to join the company amidst huge growth and planned expansion across the local market.
We are looking for candidates who will thrive in a heavily sales focused and fast paced business travel environment. This position offers an uncapped bonus potential, and presents a unique opportunity for business travel consultants who enjoy working closely with clients and providing an unrivalled level of service to really watch your financial rewards grow.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Using Galileo CRS to book all client travel requests.
- Working to agreed company standards and client SLA's in a fast paced and service focused corporate travel environment.
- Responding to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Checking availability, negotiating suitable rates and advising of any special requirements.
- Ensuring all changed or cancelled travel arrangements are re-issued, cancelled and refunded as per company standard.
Candidates will ideally come from a background in business travel and will have a passion for sales and working to targets. Candidates will also preferably have an existing knowledge of Native Galileo CRS (or similar for cross training purposes). We are looking for candidates who have a flexible and customer focused approach and can work well in a fast paced and diverse corporate travel environment.
A competitive starting salary is available to reflect experience along with an excellent company benefits package and an uncapped earning potential. This is a genuinely unique opportunity for Leeds based candidates to work with one of the brightest names in today's Global business travel industry.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Lee Carroll on 0113 394 4147 or click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions.