This job is no longer available
French Speaking Group Reservations Consultants – Min 12 Months Experience
£ Competitive salary and great benefits
My client, one of Europe’s leading providers of wholesale group and FIT Travel programmes is seeking Travel Consultants to deal with Group bookings within the UK and Europe.
They work with markets worldwide, handling hundreds of thousands of travellers every year.
Applications will only be considered from candidates who have a minimum of 12 months group reservations experience gained within a hotel or travel company.
Fluency in English is all essential as well as fluency in French.
Group Reservations Consultants duties and Responsibilities:
* Dealing with incoming emails and phone calls from Agents world-wide
* Dealing with hotels for amendments and cancellations and other queries
* Dealing with on-the-spot problems
* Dealing with Transfers related queries
* Checking incoming faxes and e-mails from hotels
* General office administration
Group Reservations Consultants Travel Skill and Attributes
* A person with some reservations experience within the travel industry
* Fleunt French and English Speaker
* Friendly and efficient telephone manner
* Good keyboard skills and experience of using computers
* A sound knowledge of European geography and currencies
* Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to communicate with people of different nationalities and to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
* Smart dress code is required as supplier often come into the office
Group Reservations Consultants Remunerations and Benefits:
* Salary is reviewed annually and paid monthly by BACS
* Salary up to £22,000 depending on experience possible more for the right candidate
* Modern air-conditioned offices in a central location
* On site fitness centre and swimming pool
* Working as part of a team
* Discretionary bonus
* Flexi-time working hours (based on 7 hours and 30 minutes per day) from Monday to Friday with a core time of 11:00 – 15:00 hrs and 1 hour for lunch, Saturday from 09:00-12:00 hrs on a rota basis
* Paid holidays of 22 days from the first complete calendar year worked then increasing by 1 day a year to a maximum of 26 days
* Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
To be considered for this role, please contact Tony on 0207 923 6428 for an immediate interview or email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.