This job has now expired
Sales driven, dynamic and fun loving Senior Travel Consultant required to work for one of the UK's leading specialist tour operators to the USA.
Due to expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Travel Consultant to join their already successful team. Working with a busy and committed team this role will allow you as a travel professional to deliver your skills to highly discerning clients.
My client has been established for over 20 years and is a leading specialist tour operator to the USA. Most of the holidays arranged are not otherwise available in the UK. This rapidly growing company is located in state of the art offices in Hertfordshire. All employees are given comprehensive training including trips to the USA to ensure the highest level of hands on experience.
As a USA Travel Specialist you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Arranging tailor made holidays that meet the individual needs of each client.
• Sales are by telephone and may be direct to clients or via high quality independent travel agents.
USA Travel Specialist remuneration package:
• Basic salary £20000 to £25000 including bonuses
• Highly subsidized travel to the USA
• 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
USA Travel Specialist skill attributes:
To be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
• As an experienced travel professional, you will have a successful career in travel sales behind you.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills and an excellent telephone manner are a must.
• You will be dedicated to high standards of customer care.
• You will also be sales driven, hard working and able to work under pressure.
• Extensively travelled or sold North America
• Travel industry sales experience
• Good sales techniques
• An excellent telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• The ability to meet tight deadlines
• To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
• Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
• A high standard of written and spoken English
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE IN A SUCCESSFUL AND FRIENDLY ORGANIZATION APPLY NOW
For a fully confidential discussion on this USA Travel Specialist vacancy, please email your full current CV with travel profile to Jose.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest reservations travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk