Business Travel Consultant in Stockport
Independent, market leading, Business Travel company are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their team and help handle their vast amount of corporate clients. This reputable business travel company, with great offices will increase your knowledge of the industry and allow you to grow as a travel professional.
This position is to work on various accounts so suitable candidates will thrive on a challenge and enjoy each day being different!!
Your job role on a daily basis will include:
* Servicing corporate accounts
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
*Ensuring accuracy and responding to clients requests/concerns in a timely manner with professionalism and expertise.
* Working to company KPI’s and taking part in quality assessments
*Liaising with suppliers such as airlines and hotels to negotiate the best deals for your client
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* £Negotiable depending on experience
* Holiday increasing with length of service
* Discounts on fabulous travel products!
Business Travel Consultant skills required:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment is preferable although strong tailor made would be considered
* Proficiency on a major CRS system- Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus or Worldspan
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well in a team, handle corporate accounts and deal quickly with any issues that arise
The environment is friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within the organisation. This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!!