This job has now expired
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for increasing team performance by listening, observing staff to ensure they are achieving sales and also provide any coaching and training needs when required. Other duties will include 1 to 1 and appraisals meetings, recruitment and assist with absence, disciplinary and attendance issues.
If you have a passion for travel, confident in liaising with all levels of management please apply to avoid disappointment.
TRAVEL SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Manage, coach and motivate a team.
- Ensure staff are reaching all KPI'S.
- Co-ordinate daily activity on any sales issues.
- Observe staff on performance and highlight any training needs.
- Conduct 1 to 1 and appraisal meetings.
- Keep team updated on any new travel products.
- Assist with any absence and disciplinary issues.
- Handle recruitment for the team.
TRAVEL SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have call centre management experience.
- Travel background an advantage and worked towards targets.
- Past experience in performance and disciplinary issues.
- Sales driven and confident speaking to all levels of staff.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Good motivating skills leading a team.
TRAVEL SUPERVISOR PACKAGE:
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, health care and pension benefits.
Interviews are now taking place if you are ready for a challenge and interested in applying for the role contact Matt on 0207 347 5060 or email email@example.com or Apply online.