This job is no longer available
This highly successful, rapidly expanding longhaul tour operator urgently requires a Travel Consultant to join their reservations team selling niche holidays.
Please note, due to location of offices, applicant must have a vehicle as offices not on public transport routes.
As a Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Booking all aspects of worldwide travel
* Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
* Experience in dealing with the public by telephone
* Processing efficiently all reservations
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Administration duties required to complete bookings
Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary from £18000 to £24000 + commission. OTE £22 - £28000
* 21 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Predominately Monday to Friday rota
* A Friendly and professional environment working.
Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Strong Travel industry sales Experience
* Well travelled
* Excellent sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
* Confident and enthusiastic
* Credibility when discussing travel options
* Hard working and good team player
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel Consultant position, please email your CV to Jose
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest reservations travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk