This job has now expired
- Oversee the day to day running of a busy ticketing department
- Work with the marketing department and reservations to promote the fares and special offers to market.
- Assist the reservations team with fare inquires/queries and contact the airlines if required.
- Deal with querying ADM's with airlines and BSP procedures.
- Be hands in issuing published and nett remit fares, reissuing and automated MCOs.
- Check paper airline contracts to ensure tickets are issued in line with the agreed contract.
- Be responsible for contacting airlines to deal with fare queries, setting up PTAs, TODs, and lost ticket enquiries.
- Monday - Friday office hours
- Background in fares and ticketing
- Excellent understanding of airline nett fare contracts, manual ticketing, GDS
- Good long-haul knowledge.
- Highly organised and able to direct a team
A highly competitive salary, up to £25k pa is available, dependent on experience. Additional benefits include, discounted flights, incentives and contributory pension. This is stable and expanding company, so a great place to progress your career!
Please follow the instruction to apply or contact Claire with any questions on 0121 2222624!