This job is no longer available
Are you a French speaker who wants to work in a challenging and exciting sector of business travel? You could be handling the travel requirements for the film and entertainment industry which will provide you with a job that is different, busy and exciting!
This reputable business travel company has so much to offer the successful candidate including a brilliant starting salary, excellent company benefits such as contributory pensions and health schemes as well as generous holidays.
A typical business travel consultant day working on these accounts will consist of:
* Booking all travel requirements for the discerning clients of the film and entertainment industry
* Liaising with clients to ascertain their needs and understanding their movements
* Providing 1st class service and being the best at what you do!
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday allowance
* Medical Insurance
* Discounted holidays & flights
To apply for this business travel role please check if you meet the requirements below before sending your CV!:
* Previous business travel experience is essential
* Candidates will have used Sabre GDS system and be confident
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills
* Drive and determination to make this role their own!
* Fluency in French to a business level
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a company widely considered to be the best in business travel.
For a fully confidential discussion on all permanent Business Travel Consultant jobs, please contact Emma on 0207 923 6434, email@example.com
Please note only successful candidates can be contacted due to volume of applicants!! Don’t delay, send in your CV straight away!!