This job is no longer available
Our client is an established business travel company and is seeking a Japanese speaker to join their team of growing business travel consultants.
Based in Hammersmith this role will entail working with Japanese and UK clients booking all means of corporate travel. You'll be working on the GDS system Amadeus and seeing your bookings through from start to finish.
Senior Business Travel Consultant duties will include:
- Using Amadeus for reservations on flights, hotels, car hire etc
- Completeing all ticketing and re-issuing
- Using nett fares where applicable
- Servicing mixed accounts from a wide variety of industries
- Speaking to clients in Japanese and English
This mid sized independent company offer a great salary and benefits package which include competitive salary, 20 days starting annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension and interest free season ticket loan after successful completion of 3 month probation.
Working in a small team will provide you with the opportunity to shine so if you meet the following criteria please apply now!
- Fully conversant with GDS Amadeus (Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan may be considered if you meet the rest of the requirements)
- Fluent Japanese and English- must be able to talk at business level in both languages
- Business travel experience
- Excellent organisational and customers service skills
Please send in your CV and we can contact you if you match what the client is looking for- good luck!