This job has now expired
* To ensure all scheduled airline tickets are issued accurately and according to their ticket deadlines
* To quality check bookings and correct/report on any errors and proactively find solutions for any issues found
* To increase profits by checking for lower classes and different fare types and reporting on any additional revenue generated
* To audit end of day ticketing reports
* To liaise with scheduled airlines to solve issues as appropriate
* To keep up to date with general airline policies and ensure any changes to ticketing procedures are adhered to
* To action the weekly itinerary report to print all required itineraries and pass to the Despatch department to send out
* To process all required scheduled ticket refunds
* To investigate and dispute any ADMs as appropriate
* Minimum of 2 years experience of manual ticketing including reissues and issuing nett, published and cat 35 fares.
* A strong knowledge of a CRS (preferably Amadeus)
* Experience of working with multiple scheduled airline contracts
* Excellent understanding of airline routings and current airline policies
* Experience in issuing fares across a wide variety of continents and a minimum of 15 airlines
* Experience in investigating and disputing ADM's via the BSP link is preferable
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and an excellent team and working environment.
To apply for this role please call Kate on 0207 347 5060 or email email@example.com or alternatively click 'Apply Now'