RESERVATIONS AGENT - This worldwide leisure travel company that is based in South West London are looking for a Reservations Agent / Travel Advisor to join their dynamic team. This is a Monday to Friday position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a very successful, expanding travel club.
Reservations Agent duties:
- Process new memberships enrollments and exchange confirmations
- Meet and exceed productivity targets
- Dealing with all customer queries
- Promote product and up sell where necessary.
- Previous successful candidates have come from a call centre, Travel Agent or Estate Agent background- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- Computer literate
- Previous travel industry knowledge is desirable
Reservations Agent Additional information:
- Monday to Friday, 14.00 - 22.00
- Salary of £15,000 plus £500 per annum shift allowance
If you have the relevant skills and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 0207 397 1275and quote HR30474
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk