This job is no longer available
Broadway Travel, a well established travel agent with over 63 years experience in selling holidays and city breaks is looking to recruit travel sales consultants to work in our busy Newcastle call centre. If you are a sales focused, experience sales consultant - we want to hear from you! We are offering a competitive basic salary, plus an excellent commission structure and discounted travel
Travel Sales Consultant - Responsibilities
• Sell packages and tailor-made holidays including flight, hotels and other products
• Establish clients needs and actively match products
• Build rapport with clients to ensure repeat business
• Keep updated on latest products and offers
• Overachieving set sales flights and accommodation
• Maintain high standards of customer service
• Working to achieve own and call centre target
Travel Sales Consultant - Skills Required
• Superb geographical knowledge and most of all, a passion for travel!
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong team player
• Achieving company sales targets, as part of a buzzing sales environment
Previous travel sales experience with a Travel Agent or Tour Operator
• Ability to maximise sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting ancillary products, upgrades etc
You will be required to work a 40 hour week on a shift pattern, as the call centre is open 7 days a week. Full training will be given along with the opportunity to do a NVQ in Travel & Tourism.
Please send your CV and covering letter to us using the "apply now" button below.