This job has now expired
UP TO £40K + BENEFITS
Our client is one of the world's most preeminent specialist providers of business and sports travel, corporate hospitality and event management. Due to continued growth they now seek and experienced Travel Manager to join their exciting and varied company based in Gloucestershire.
Travel Manager - Groups, The role
The successful Travel Manager will take full responsibility for all aspects of the Travel product including contracts, compliance to terms and conditions and payments. The new incumbent will motivate, manage and develop the travel team by leading 'from the front'. You will tirelessly lead service delivery improvements, find systems efficiencies whilst developing and managing supplier relations.
Travel Manager - Groups, The requirements
* A real passion for Travel is essential; a passion for sport would be bonus but is not essential
* Proven track record of people management, leading, coaching and achieving success
* A significant Travel industry background
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of Galileo, ideally with fares and ticketing
* Effective negotiations skills
* Excellent time management, able to work to ever changing deadlines and able priorities responsibilities and tasks
* Strong commercial awareness
* A willingness to travel overseas for up to ten weeks of the year
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin directly on 020 7977 5545.
For other exciting travel industry roles, please visit our website: www.aaappointments.com.
**Want to earn £100??? Refer a friend to AA Appointments & when they are successfully placed in a new role, you will be rewarded with £100 after a qualifying period!**