This job is no longer available
Permanent Business Development Manager - Leisure Trade
Salary upto £50k + Benefits
Business Development Manager
Our client is now seeking a professional Travel Agency Sales Manager who knows the UK Market to develop pipeline in territory and markets assigned and sign new business to hit personal goals
The successful candidate must have a proven record of complex, strategic, business-to-business sales success. Additionally we will seek someone with exceptional negotiation, consensus building, problem solving, and oral and written communication skills
As a Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Ability to establish rapport at all levels.
• Passion for meeting and exceeding deadlines and targets.
• Coordinate periodic update and strategy summits with prospective clients and internal personnel.
• Provide regular updates to VP, Sales & Client Services regarding challenges, opportunities, and trends with regards to prospective clients, sales process, pricing and general solution offering, the client, applications, and operations.
• Develop strategic sales plans designed to objectives to achieve individual and organisational goals.
• Ability to create best win solutions to complex negotiations, internally and externally.
• Design and implement process improvement where required to meet prospective client objectives.
• Participate in sales and marketing functions and meetings when required.
• Other functions as required in the performance of daily business requirements.
• Support Client Services team on new revenue opportunities.
Business Manager Skill attributes:
• Basic computer competency using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
• High degree of professionalism in communications written and verbal
• Skilled at motivating internal/external customers
• Self-motivated and able to handle multiple priorities.
• Able to respond to a rapidly changing environment.
• Travel may be as high as 50% during peak periods
• Strategic selling training preferred.
• Sales experience in Travel industries
• Educated to Degree level (preferred).
• Direct sales planning (including but not limited to competitive analysis, pricing, quota, and distribution).
• Prior management/leadership experience preferred
To apply for this Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Manager jobs log on to www.jobintravel.com