This job has now expired
My client is a leading tour operator within its niche expertise.
Based in Brighton they take in excess of 1,400 clients each year to the UK, Europe and Caribbean.
This fun and friendly operator is looking to recruit an Operations Manager or Coordinator to ensure the trips are run safely, efficiently and cost effectively. There is an opportunity to either run the department or act as an assistant.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Setting up and maintaining existing trips
* Dealing with suppliers hotels, pilots,
* Health & Safety training
* Quality Control on all trips
* Managing on-location staff and recruitment & training
* Working with the finance administrator in budget creation.
* Monitoring customer feedback and acting upon this
* Event management at selected swim events
* Guiding if and when required
* Preferably a passion for swimming
* Salary is dependent on experience
* Prepared to travel out to locations and be flexible working days and hours
* Strong leadership qualities
Dependent on experience
This is an ideal role for an existing operations executive or someone working within a small tour operator looking for a fun and friendly environment - candidates with varying degrees of experience will be considered for this role, preferably with a passion for swimming.
To apply for this role please contact Garry Mewett at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 8411010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org