This job is no longer available
£14K + Commission OTE £30K + Benefits
My client, a leading travel company based in the heart of Brighton is currently recruiting for experienced Travel Reservations Consultants.
The company has a strong reputation for quality and reliability. Applicants must have good knowledge of short haul, long haul and cruise gained within Tour Operations or retail travel.
Travel Consultants Responsibilities
- Arranging worldwide leisure holidays & for clients
- Creating tailor made itineraries, which include booking the finest hotels, villas and private islands combined with flight reservations.
- This is a face to face retail environment so you will work to quality, customer service and sales targets
Travel Consultants Attributes:
- Candidates must have experience in creating travel itineraries matching clients requirements
- Experience of booking all aspects of flights, hotels, car hire
- Candidates must be able to switch sell and cross sell
- Candidates must be sales orientated and target driven
Travel Consultants Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary is £14,000 + Commission OTE £30K
- Fam trips
- 22 days Holiday
- Discounted travel
For consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0207 923 6428 for a confidential discussion.