This job has now expired
The role will involve issuing all tickets in a correct and timely manner, manage flight seat allocations, queue management, reissues, refunds and training staff on flight schedules and bookings.
A generous basic salary will be offered together with excellent benefits.
TICKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage flight allocations for the ski and summer season.
- Request and hold seats and monitor special requests.
- Book flights for overseas staff.
- Ensure APIS details are correctly entered.
- Ticketing duties, refunds, reissues, name changes, amendments
- Monitor flight allocation for all peak seasons.
- Conduct flight training for staff.
- Arrange TOD and E-tickets using Amadeus.
TICKETING MANAGER EXPERIENCE:
- Must have strong ticketing experience.
- BA level 1 and 2 ticketing qualification.
- Experience of CAT35, net and published fares.
- Knowledge of group or flight allocation.
- Good communicator and hard working.
- Can commit to working Tue - Sat working week.
- Can work alone and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of CRS Amadeus.
The Package for Ticketing Manager:
Salary up to £22,000 plus excellent benefits including Pension, Healthcare, Bonus and Travel Insurance. Please note this is a Tuesday to Saturday role.
If you are a proven Fares and Ticketing Expert able to commit to 9 months maternity cover with a luxury travel company please call Matt at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online