BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Business Travel Consultant - Required for an Independent Corporate Travel Management Company based in Stockport.
Due to expansion and growth this Business Travel Company require a motivated individual, with excellent CRS / GDS Air skills to work Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week, between 8.30am - 6pm
Successful Business Travel Consultants will be rewarded with an excellent salary upto £19,000 dependant on experience whilst gaining unrivalled industry benefits, which include pension scheme and excellent career development and progression to the right candidate
Business Travel Consultant experience required:
* Previous experience of working as a Business Travel Consultant, Corporate Travel Consultant, Air Reservations Consultant or Tailormade Travel Consultant with excellent CRS / GDS - Scheduled Air skills
* Full working knowledge of Airline contracts and Fares including Net, Published or Cat35, alongside full experience of booking complex multisector flight itineraries
* Excellent working knowledge of the CRS / GDS's - Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan is essential and we can offer cross training for the right candidate to the company's native Amadeus/sabre GDS.
The Business Travel Consultant role and responsibilities include:
* Building complex multisector flight itineraries using a CRS / GDS (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, or Worldspan)
* Delivering exceptional customer service to ensure the customer experience is exceeded in all cases
- Dealing with a mixture of client accounts, booking Flights, Accommodation, Rail and Car hire being responsible for the end to end booking process for all travellers.
* To deal with queries efficiently in accordance to company agreed SLA's
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing Travel Management Company, that offer development for their staff, with a very competitive salary, along with excellent company benefits.
Please apply immediately if you are interested by calling Rachel on 0161 238 4481 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk