This job has now expired
German Speaking Travel Executive
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading tour operation specialist located in London for a German Speaking Executive to work in a professional office
As an German Speaking Travel Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
• Ensuring that availability at all of our contracted hotels (mainly by telephone)
• Negotiating specials / promotions where hotels have rooms for sale
• Maintaining a database of availability and regular communication with contractor to ensure we have the right rooms at the right prices
• Monitor the sales of new and existing hotels
• Coordinate and prepare regular statistics
• Freesale trips to hotels / cities to discuss deals / availability face to face
• Assisting the rest of the freesale team with close-outs or issues arising from freesale use with our partner hotels
• Working closely with Customer Service to ensure all freesale bookings are honoured by the hotels
• Our client is looking for a person who has very good administration skills, can organize themselves very well, is a real team player but who can also work on their own initiative, good with deadlines, good communication skills, negotiation experience is an advantage, the requested language skill – GERMAN is very important and native speakers are preferred.
• The right candidate in this position can expect to further develop their career, into a full-time contracting role, as we continue our expansion.
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Speaking Travel Executive Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk