PPC Manager UK & Ireland
A fantastic vacancy has become available with my client, an online travel company for a Travel Account Manager to represent their brand in the UK & Ireland Travel market.
This role reports into the head of acquisition. The UK & IE PPC Manager will be responsible for driving incremental margin growth through pay-per-click campaigns, whilst working to an agreed marketing spend efficiency. Part of the trading team, the PPC Manager will be expected to set the targets and prioritize the workload of the internal PPC bidding team based on the destinations and categories that deliver the highest revenue for the UK and Ireland points of sale.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the PPC channel on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, measuring performance against margin and efficiency targets. . This person will be expected to investigate performance changes based on account, campaign, adgroup or keyword performance data, and make recommendations to address areas of underperformance and increase margin highlighting all revenue opportunities.
- Prioritise the workload of the internal PPC bidding team based on UK trading decisions, making sure time is spent on destinations and categories that will drive the most value. The PPC Manager will be expected to readjust the bidding team’s targets as necessary.
- PPC experience in a bidding team or managing an agency
- Experience in managing large budgets
- Experience in managing several clients or product lines
- Track record of revenue growth in an e-commerce trading environment
- Prior exposure to other digital channels, SEO in particular
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Travel industry background
For a fully confidential discussion on this Immediate starting Travel Account Manager position, please email your full current CV to elena@NewFrontiers.co.uk.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest reservations travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk