Permanent Marketing Assistant
This highly successful rapidly expanding company are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their team. Our client is active in developing new products to enhance their brands and to make the market their own.
As a Marketing Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Working in a team of three
• Transferring airline pricing into a matrix/ grid in excel format, and convert into various currencies.
• Distribution of product newsletters and fares to the clients via email.
• Uploading fares in the company's in-house database.
• Maintenance of the client database in Access.
• Creating Powerpoint presentations with tables and graphs.
• Download of monthly revenue statistics/ compile statistics reports.
Marketing Assistant Skill attributes:
• Previous work experience in the Travel Industry and or Airline industry essential encompassing
the airline jargon, city codes,
• use of GDS (Reservations system) for flight schedule displays, fare displays...
• Powerpoint, Excel, Word: All to Intermediate level (min.) and confident to widen their expertise.
• Access, optional.
• With good organisational skills to prioritise and work to deadlines.
• good communication skills to work as part of a small team locally, and with other offices overseas.
To apply for this Marketing Assistant Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.jobintravel.com