This job has now expired
FANTASTIC EVENTS MANAGER OPPORTUNITY! Ever expanding Travel Management Company are looking for an experienced Events Manager to work within their team of consultants in delivering exceptional Meetings, Incentives, Conference and Events solutions.
The successful Events Manager will enjoy being fully operational, be confident in dealing with detailed budgets and proposals plus have the innate ability to inspire and motivate others.
The role of Events Manager will include:
- Effective liaison with suppliers and DMC’s to achieve positive results
- Account management
- Operational duties including being responsible for processing bookings from initial enquiry through to proposals, budgeting and accounting
- Venue searching and nett fare usage
- Be able to identify areas for improvement within the organisations processes
- Using a GDS system to book group flights
Events is a wonderfully exciting, unique and ever changing industry so to be part of it please check you meet the following criteria and APPLY NOW!!
Events Manager experience required:
- Full understanding of groups and events
- Excellent computer skills in Word and Excel
- Flexibility to work outside the normal Mon-Fri routine if required
- Experience in venue searching, project management and excellentUKand overseas destination knowledge
- Ideally experience in Sabre including ticketing
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in group flights and events to move in to a position with more responsibility and the desire to work for an award winning company! Excellent transport links from London and surrounding local areas.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk