This job has now expired
Retail Travel Branch Manager required for this Maidenhead based travel agency.
We have a dream Retail Travel Branch Manager role for you! A leading and innovative travel provider is keen to recruit an experienced branch manager for their new store in Maidenhead. The role involves training and motivating a team of Travel Consultants to exceed targets, and establish their new retail travel branch.
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation in Maidenhead
- Lead and drive this busy team, ensuring the smooth, efficient running of the branch.
- As a team player, sell long haul destinations, including single centres, lots of Florida, multi-centres, cruise and high end, luxury travel.
- Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity.
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business.
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business.
- Be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales.
- Participate and cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives.
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available, relaying this to colleagues.
- Lead by example; demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond.
- Liaise with senior management.
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous travel management experience, with the ability to motivate, lead and inspire a team.
- You will also have solid product knowledge of long haul destinations, particularly USA, Canada, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East, Australia, and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul and short-haul destinations.
- A proven track record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required.
This excellent position offers a highly competitive basic salary, commission, free flights, amazing benefits & discounts, as well as career / personal progression.
If you are keen on this position, please follow the instructions to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Gerry at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 3475060