Worldwide Travel Consultant - London
Experienced Worldwide Travel Consultant – London
This highly successful, Travel Company urgently requires an experienced Travel Consultant to join their reservations team.
Applicants must have good knowledge of short haul, long haul and cruise gained within Tour Operations or retail travel.
As a Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Arranging worldwide leisure holidays & for clients
- Creating tailor made itineraries, which include booking hotels, villas with flight reservations.
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Experience in dealing with the public by telephone and email
- Processing efficiently all reservations
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Basic salary from £18000 to £25000 + commission OTE £30000
- 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- A Friendly and professional environment working.
Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Strong Travel industry sales Experience
- Well travelled
- Excellent sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
- Hard working and good team player
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel Consultant position, please email your CV to Gemma
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest reservations travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk