Sabre Senior Business Travel Cons.
Our highly respected business travel client is currently recruiting for a senior business travel consultant to work on exciting corporate accounts. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a growing business travel company and utilise their coaching and mentoring skills to assist less senior staff with their progression in the industry.
Located in very modern offices close to great transport links there will be world of opportunity within this global organisation for the right candidate!
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Working on Sabre creating travel bookings for business clients
* Arranging all international business travel from flights, to car hire to hotels etc
* Creating itineraries for your clients which prove you are so much more than just a senior business travel consultant, you are driven and creative
* Coaching and mentoring junior staff
Senior Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday allowance starting at 22 days
* Medical and pension schemes
* Discounted holidays & flights
Senior Business Travel Consultant requirements
* Previous Business Travel experience is essential
* Candidates will have used a recognised GDS system- ideally Sabre
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills
* Drive and determination to make this role their own!
This is an opportunity to really show your talent in a rewarding environment – where hopefully you will progress the ladder to the career of your dreams!
Please note only successful candidates can be contacted due to volume of applicants!!