This job has now expired
The position will be working three days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 22.5 hours in total on shifts between 0830-1830.
Role of Part-time Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking worldwide nett and published fares on behalf of a number of high profile business travel clients
- Booking car hire, hotels
- Providing the highest level of business travel customer service
- Working efficiently in a high pressured business travel environment
Necessary Business Travel skills:
- Business travel consultant experience
- Experience of using CRS systems
- Knowledge of nett and published fares
Additional Information for Business Travel Consultant:
- Excellent starting salary
- Excellent benefits to include 22 days hols, interest free season ticket loan, pension and healthcare
This is a great Opportunity for a fresh challenge working on in the out of hours side of business travel and to work within a prestigious business travel company.
If you are interested in this role please call the London office of AA Appointments on 0207 977 5530, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For other exciting travel industry roles, please visit our website: www.aaappointments.com.
*****Want to earn £100??? Refer a friend or colleague to AA Appointments & if they are successfully placed in a new role, you will be rewarded with £100 after a qualifying period!*****
We regret that we can only accept applications from individuals with specified travel industry experience.
Please note: AA Appointments are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy & are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
AA Appointments are only able to consider candidates legally able to work in the Country where the vacancy exists. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Regretfully due to the volume of responses generated AA Appointments are only in a position to contact those candidates who are shortlisted for the position.