This job is no longer available
Travel Sales Consultants - OTE £25000 Uncapped
£15,000 basic £25,000 OTE
My client, a market leading Travel Company with is seeking target driven Travel Sales Consultants with good product knowledge short haul and Mediterranean product knowledge to join their team.
With the potential to make exceptional commission, the ideal candidate will have extensive travel sales experience working to targets.
Travel Sales Consultant Responsibilities
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
- Adopt a courteous and helpful manner at all times in order to ascertain client needs
- Offer travel solutions based on clients requirements
- Tailor itineraries to meet specific client’s requests.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Adhere to deadlines.
Travel Sales Consultant Remuneration and Benefits
- Professional working environment
- Personal annual travel allowance
- base salary to £15,00 OTE £25k
Travel Sales Consultant Knowledge and Skills Required
- Sales experience within the travel industry
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Good sales techniques and an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Applicants need to be computer literate with good writing/keyboard skills.
- Must be flexible to work shifts
Candidates who have strong sales experience in other sectors and wish to break into travel may also be considered.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel Sales Consultant job, please contact Tony on 0207 923 6428 or email your CV to email@example.com for an interview.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation